Sunday, 22 July 2012

The plug




Blackbrooke is out! Out now! Go forth and purchase!

What an amazing feeling it is to know your book is available to buy and ANYONE can read it WHENEVER they want. It's scary but you know what? I'm sick of saying that.

When people have asked me how it feels that's been the first word to escape my lips.

'Scary'.

Oh come on, Em. Get a bloody grip. It's not really that scary is it? After all, the scary part is over (editing for me, by the way) and this is now the nice part I should be enjoying. And I absolutely, 100% am.

Launch day was a real success with people really getting behind Blackbrooke and supporting the living daylights out of it. So much so, that it reached #5 in the Amazon Kindle chart for its genre. Not too shabby for a story I came up with over a glass of red wine...

I have a lot more plugging to do and I won't lie, Goodreads is a social media platform I haven't really explored yet but I will. All in good time of course...

I've been absolutely floored with the support I've received from the YA bloggers who have taken part in the Blackbrooke blog tour and a big thank you goes to Carmen Jenner of Book Me! who has put together the tour. Oh, here I go again, saying 'thank you' - honestly, I get one book published and I'm suddenly clutching my Oscar and sobbing my gratitude.

So, I'll keep this short and sweet and just remind you YET AGAIN of where you can buy part one of the Blackbrooke Trilogy...

UK Amazon
Amazon Worldwide
Smashwords - for those without a Kindle
iBooks coming soon...

And for those of you who have already bought it, I'd like to say a HUGE thank you!!! You rock ;-)

Okay, I've got to get back to editing part two of the Blackbrooke trilogy now...

Em x






No comments:

Post a Comment