Wednesday, 30 October 2013

Tales from the Crits and vlogs


Love or hate my last rambling vlog I feel the need to do another one!

I've completed edit three of Blackbrooke III: King of Queens and I'm almost ready to rock and roll on the promotion trail.

The interesting thing about promoting the third book of a trilogy is that no one is going to pick it up and read it if they haven't read the first two. Inevitably this effects levels of interest, sales etc. so I have to go back to the start and promote ALL of the Blackbrooke books together.

This isn't necessarily a bad thing, I believe in them after all, it's just going to be a challenge. To kick off I really want to do a Q&A for the people who have supported Blackbrooke and I'm throwing a competition into the mix to get the ball rolling.


As a few of you will know, I've launched the Tales from the Crits online store selling Blackbrooke goodies and I'm giving you the chance to win ANY item from there. All you have to do is send me a question to answer on my vlog. You can send as many questions as you want and the winner will be selected at random.

What are you waiting for? Pay Denzil a visit and choose the item you want and then send me a question via Facebook, Twitter or email emmasilver.author@gmail.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment