Thursday, 10 July 2014

Book reviews


After much thought, I've decided to launch a review section on my website. I read a LOT of books and love to talk about them with anyone who'll listen, so here you are!

I'm going to post reviews for any books I'm interested in, whether it's YA horror, like the books I write, romance, or some good old literary fiction. I'm not in the business of posting reviews if I don't enjoy the book. My reviews will be honest but if I really don't like a book it's likely to be a matter of taste rather than something being wrong with it. Plus, as an author, I bloody hate crap reviews...

If you can recommend a good book or you've written a book you think I might like then please don't hesitate to get in touch via email: emmasilver.author (at) gmail dot com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment